A distinctive spot has been built on the "wine street" of Minning New Town in Yinchuan, capital of Northwestern China's Ningxia Hui autonomous region.
The newly-built winery, named Helanhong, has attracted people with its outstanding shaped buildings and a "sharing" concept which helps promote wines produced at the eastern foot of Helan Mountain. From the very beginning of its design, the winery has been trying to integrate wine production and cultural tourism closely
This is the winery's ultimate goal: Building up a single brand of Ningxia wine and taking the local Helanhong brand to a larger stage.
[Video by Xin Yang and An Yonghui]
- Two imported COVID-19 cases reported in Beijing
- Heroic pandemic doctor attends medical conference in Shenzhen
- War veteran devoted to martyr's cemetery in Jilin
- More teachers, factory workers sought
- COVID-19 vaccine options discussed
- Premier calls for enhanced water security, ecology work